What is GKN?
GKN is a marijuana culture magazine which stands for Goddess Knowledge News. It promotes the Cannabis Community. In this magazine you will discover articles written on Spirituality, Holistic Health, Going Green, Do It Yourself Projects, THC-Infused Recipes and many more life-enhancing compositions. Whether or not you are a fan of indulging in cannabis, we’d like to assure you that this magazine is still for you because there is a little something for everyone in these articles. Our main motive is bringing to you all the current stories and affairs related to cannabis.
Geographical information about Cannabis
Cannabis is a specie of flowering plants in the Cannabaceae family. Marijuana plants grow best in the tropical and Mediterranean climate where light and dark cycles seem to be evident.It is mostly found in central Asia and the Indian subcontinent. The number of species within the genus is disputed. Three species may be recognized, Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis Indica and Cannabis Ruderalis. Cannabis has long been used for hemp fibre, for hemp oils, for medical purposes, and as a recreational drug. Industrial hemp products are made from cannabis plants selected to produce an abundance of fiber.
Therapeutic use of cannabis
- Several studies have demonstrated the therapeutic effects of Cannabinoids for nausea and vomiting in the advanced stages of illnesses such as cancer and AIDS.
- Marijuana can be used to treat and prevent the eye disease glaucoma, which increases pressure in the eyeball, damaging the optic nerve and causing loss of vision.
- According to a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in January 2012, marijuana does not impair lung function and can even increase lung capacity.
- Marijuana users claim that its use reduced anxiety, which helps in improving the smoker’s mood and can act as a sedative in low doses.
- Patients with inflammatory bowel diseases like Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis could benefit from marijuana use, studies suggest.
Legalization of Medical Marijuana
Marijuana is a B-Grade soft drug which is normally used for medical and recreational activities. After the great efforts of marijuana supporters and cannabis models, finally it got the much needed legal status in the United States of America. There are 29 states and DC where medical marijuana gets the legal status with some limits. The Obama administration had chosen not to prosecute users operating in compliance with local medical and recreational marijuana laws.
Marijuana Lifestyle: A better substitute for alcohol
Marijuana lifestyle is a way of living life by using medical marijuana. Most people have a certain opinion about marijuana and how it causes side effects on the human body. But they don’t know that marijuana has more positive effects, including helping with various diseases like AIDS, Cancer, and glaucoma. But marijuana should not be taken in the form of smoke. It should be applied in some other forms like pills and liquids. In liquid form it is the best substitute for alcoholic drinks. Alcohol causes lots of side effects like liver damage and health weakness but on the other hand there are no such side effects from using marijuana.