While there are many education campaigns where people are made aware of the need of education in one’s life. We have taken the responsibility to educate people about Marijuana. We consider it the need of the hour. Marijuana is obtained from the dried flowering tops, leaves, stems, and seeds of the Cannabis sativa (hemp) plant. Humans are using it for hundreds of years for medical treatment, seed oils and recreational purposes.
Marijuana can be smoked, inhaled through vapour, brewed as a tea, applied as a balm, or consumed in commodities such as brownies or chocolate bars.
Effects of marijuana
• When a person smokes cannabis, THC is immediately absorbed into the bloodstream, striking the brain within minutes. When it is eaten, the onset of action delays by up to 2 hours and increasing the span of the effect.
• People use marijuana to obtain the feeling of elation (a high), giddiness, and rest. Marijuana also generates sensory perception shifts; colors may seem brighter, music more lively, and emotions more intense.
• After its use, there is a constant feeling of hunger despite you are full up to the neck.
• Excessive Cannabis use might lead to male sexual dysfunction.
• Smoking marijuana could ultimately defeat the body’s immune system, making the user more sensitive to certain types of cancer and diseases.
• Reduced brain function and sometimes a short term memory loss is also associated with excessive consumption.